What are the benefits in good health & safety management?
- You will be in legal compliance and will meet your duties and obligations as an employer
- Reduced Insurance Premiums with your Insurers.
- It is Cost Effective – a reduced risk for potential prosecution(s).
- Improved health & safety Performance.
- Reduced rates of absenteeism amongst staff – lower accident rates and statistics.
- Staff Involvement – an increased morale with staff.
- Defined responsibilities for health & safety – someone is appointed the responsibility for health & safety.
- Effective Control over the business.
Fountain Safety Solutions Ltd has been active in numerous types of workplaces including shops, factories, hotels, catering, places of entertainment and educational establishments. Though these premises vary there is piece of legislation that applies to all, The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992.
We assist employers to keep the workplace in a safe condition by conducting risk assessments that incorporate:
- Design, layout and space – (hazards associated with these).
- Structure – (Fixtures and material must be suitable and secure).
- Floors – (even surface, without holes etc).
- Stairs, escalators and moving walkways – (safe use)
- Doors and Windows – (risk associated)
- Ventilation – (Natural or artificial)
- Heating and cooling – (Not too hot or cold)
- Lighting (Ambient and local).
- Maintenance and housekeeping – (Good condition, clean & tidy)
- Storage and racking – (prevent falls)
- Welfare facilities – (suitable or use)
Contact us for details on how we can assist you in achieving a safe workplace.